Car detailing goes far beyond the average exterior washing. When your vehicle is in need of deep cleaning, detailing is essential.
What is Detailing?
Car detailing makes a vehicle clean and spot-free, both inside and outside. Unlike car washing, car detailing involves handwashing and nit-picking by very experienced detailers. A professional detailer should have an eye for detail. Car detailing is divided into two elements: Interior Detailing and Exterior Detailing.
What does a professional car detail include?
- Vacuum the seats
- Vacuum the carpet
- Vacuum the entire interior
- Clean all leather, covers, cloth, and floor mats.
- Cleaning and polishing the dashboard, mechanisms, vents, and trim.
- Cleaning the windows entirely
- Wash, dry exterior
- Waxing exterior surfaces
- Clean and polish wheels
- Polish rims
Consider This When Choosing a Detailer
There are several factors to consider when choosing a detailer that will significantly impact the result and quality of your auto detailing service.
Whether you have a love for vehicles or are simply a car owner, you should consider detailing to ensure the top condition of your overall automobile.
- The benefits of having your car detailed can be beneficial, but it all depends on the skilsl and experience of your chosen detailer. Make sure you are choosing a professional detailer with tons of experience to ensure proper treqniques preformed on your vehcile. The last thing you want is an incorrect procedure done to your vehicle, leaning blemishes and damge, the opposite of what you are paying for!
- Choose a service that fits your needs and your type of vehicle because everyones conditions and needs are different. The value and quality of the service are very important. This can determine how long the services last for your vehicle. How often you revisit this process will again depend on the service you have paid for.
5 Reasons Why You Should Get Your Car Professionally Detailed
What Are The Benefits of a Detail?
- Detailing service removes dirt, grime, and filth from your paint job
- Increase the value of your vehicle
- Protect your vehicle’s interior and exterior surfaces
- Preserve vehicle interior
- Prevent future blemishes and imperfections
- Detailing will keep your wheels from becoming projectiles caused by corrosion!
When Should I Get My Car Detailed?
It is recommended to get a proper detail done every four months in order to remove the grime and bonded pollutants that sit and decay the paint. This dirt sitting on the surface of your vehicle will compromise the integrity of the surface causing the paint to peel from the body, rust, and in some cases can cause the wheels and body to corrode.
Contact Detailing Experts Today
If your vehicle looks a bit dirty inside and out, consider detailing your car as soon as possible. If you want to keep your vehicle in squeaky-clean condition, you should consider detailing every four months and keeping your car clean as frequently as possible. If you have received detailing services, you should work to preserve the condition of your vehicle from the detailing services. If you have more questions about auto detailing, contact the detailing experts at Layon Carcare today!