Oil Change Service
An oil change is a standard service recommended every 3,000-5,000 miles, depending on the manufacturer recommendations and the oil you use.
What is our Utah oil change service?
- Removal and Replacement of the existing engine oil and oil filter
- Overall vehicle inspection included.
Why is it necessary?
- Motor oil minimizes friction by lubrication, cleaning and cooling critical internal engine components
- Normal driving will cause motor oil to become contaminated with wear metals, water, and even fuel.
- Low oil level or contaminants can result in internal engine damage.
How does this help?
- Aids in extending engine life.
Extended Service recommended every 5,000 miles
What is the Extended Service?
- Includes the Standard Service plus the addition of BG motor oil additive (MOA) or a full synthetic oil
What does MOA do?
MOA has been specially formulated to fortify engine oil and extend its useful life. The capability of BG MOA to prevent oil oxidation will help offset the effects of city stop and go driving, and the high operating temperatures it produces. That kind of driving puts tremendous stress on engine oil. Oil oxidation and the formation of sludge, varnish and other harmful engine deposits causes premature engine wear and harmful exhaust emissions.
Ask your friendly Layton Carcare staff for further details. Call Layton Carcare in Layton, UT today for your engine oil change service at (801) 593-9200.